cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order-different shipping points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When I do a delivery after creating a new sales order with one line item, I am encountering an error which says that delivery cannot be done as delivery split becasue of dfferent points. I have even checked in OVL2 the shipping, loading group and plant and saved the same but still iam encountering the problem.Even shipping point is assigned to comp.code.Give me a solution for this.

Thanks

Swamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear muktevi,

can u please tell us in the forum what made u solve this problem.this infromation will be usefull for all of us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

After solving the problem of split shipping points, that when creating delivery there is a warning message that says :

mat.is a miss.part MRP controller KUNITZ will be notified.

and when I press enter i get error message like:

delivery cannot be made as no delivery relevant items in order no.....

The document flow shows picking is completed, and Delivery no..... Status as : processing.

How to proceed now?

Thanks.

Swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

Pls check the T.code; OMS2 for the material type Quantity updating and Value Updating fields

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swamy,

the message " no delivery relevant items in order " means they are already delivered. As you are mentioning that even picking is completed. Means delivery is createted. So you are not able to do the delivery again.

since picking is completed you can proceed with doing pgi.

thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is Batch management active & it is happening due to Batch Split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think this problem is because of copying plant,shipping point,loading point,loading group etc.you have to carefully check that not more than one

of this is prevailing in your settings.kindly delete the unwanted ones(which must have come along with during copying).

The second possiblity is that you check for the order combination field status

and set it accordingly.

I hope these should help you to solve your problem.

0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

Kindly check the customer master plants ( sold to party) if u have different ship to party then check for the ship to party master.

also the material master.

if helpful rewards pls

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muktevi.,

Knidly check in OVL2 whether 2 shipping points are assigned for the same loading group & shipping conditions & update me

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear manam,

I have checked and deleted all other assigned ones and now i have only one shipping point but still it is showing the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

a combined delivery will take place when these factors are common:

-Del. date

-Incoterms

-ship 2 Party

-route

-shipping point

if not , there will be a delivery split. so it means one of the above factors is not the same.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muktevi,

Check whether different shipping conditions assighned to the ship to party

Thanks & Regards

Narayana