cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;

could you pls tell me the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This is basis problem, adapter object is not working properly, better to re import once again from SLD

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Possible tips

1. Check your interface's configuration and try to refersh the cache.

2. Try to create your agreements once more.

3. Check business and technical system in SLD. Are they maintained properly

4. Configure communication channel again and make sure u can view the adapters.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

have u populated all values for the receiver agreement ..

Maybe the receiver agreement is not activated. Make sure it is activated else just make some dummy change and reactivate the same

when u get this error in Communication Channel then stop and start the Communication Channel. If you are getting this as a Pop up in the Cache Monitoring refresh the cahce for each object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i did

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

this was posted in a forum message for this type of error

check these also

1. <i>have got a couple of times that Receiver agreement not found even though I have receiver agreement. Also I have done some dummy changes and tried out. Also I have stopped and started the receiver communication channel. But it have not worked. Then I have started and stopped the File Adapter but that doesnot worked. I have done all the cache refreshes but the issue is not resolved.

Then finally just restarted the machine and it worked fine. So there are some caches which is not refreshing when we do the cache refreshes. They are only refereshing when we reboot. Can you also try all these steps and if you dont get success then try to bounce the system and check.</i>

2. <i>The problem after the update was that somehow all the adapters (idoc, soap, rnif, xi etc. ) were missing in the SLD and thats why the receiver agreement wasn't able to recognize. I solved the problem by reconfiguring technical system and business system associations, reimporting design objects and after this, i did CPACache refresh</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you refresh your CPA cache???

http://<server>:<port>/CPACache?refresh=full

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

after CPA cache also same error

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did u check for the sld configurations which ihad mentioned above .... also if u need help on cache refresh refresh this

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while refereshing runtime cache as per document

i has an error 409

jeff

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check whether u have SAP basis software component

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refresh XISUSER

check this thread for the same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... Hope you can help....

We have recently moved our SLD to a different server. The SLD was a straight export/import... Since the move we have been receiving receiver agreement for some interfaces... I have checked that nothing else has changed...

Could you please advise me... When you refer to changing the technical and business system associations... What do you mean?

Thanks,

Pete White