cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:How to change width and height of single Column in iGrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Output of My BLT I want To convert this output to below mentioned format using iGrid Display Template can you any one Please tell me how to do this process

<b>BLT Output</b>

Mark1 Mark2 Mark3 Mark4 Mark5

61 60 89 78 65

<b>FinalOutput Look Like this</b>

Process Total

Mark1 50

Mark2 45

Marks Mark3 50 350

Mark4 67

Mark5 57

Actually I am calling the output of Blt to Xacute Query to DisplayTemplate IGrid

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Deva,

Try using a Vertical Grid, which is selectable on the General tab of the iGird display template. This should automatically shift the data for you, and you can just use an HTML table to define the grid title "Process Output". Hope this helps.

-Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for Reply can you give me your mail id i will send formal screen shot of my output.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for venting, but please don't abuse the fact that our email addresses are public. Rick and I both received an identical request through a direct email this morning from (shanmugam.perumal@in.sealconsult.com). Posting to the forum and then having the same questions sent through direct emails is not appropriate unless requested.

Based upon the colored example in the email, the iGrid does not Rowspan in the cells like a traditional html table would. You could either use an iCommand or iGrid set to 1x1 and then use javascript to populate the table if the exact look and feel is what you are trying to accomplish.

Regards,

Jeremy Good

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your screenshot you have four columns.

1. "Marks" text that span 5 rows

2. Mark1 - Mark5

3. Values for Mark 1 - Mark5

4. "Total" value that spans 5 rows

Column 2 and three can be accomplished using the vertical grid, or an xsl transform (the vertical grid will be easier). The First and Last column can be used with any variety of simple HTML elements, div, td, etc.

To get the total to display in the div or td, use an UpdateEvent on the iGrid that calls a JS function to loop through the grid rows, calculating the total and then place the total in the div or td via document.getElementById("yourId").innerHTML = yourTotal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan

Thanks For your Reply I got the Output