Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Script erros in webdynpros...

HarshC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing problems with webdynpro apps. No server events are working. I'm using IE as the browser. On running the application, I get the initial screen, but there on nothing works. IE reports java script errors like.. "Error: SSR is undefined. Code 0." I think it might have something to with WAS configurations, because we have been fiddling with some recently:(. Another thing that I noticed is that recently the theme/look of the webdynpro apps keeps alternating between 2 styles(seemingly at random!). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Harsh

PS:This problem applies to previously working dynpro apps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which service pack are you using? Did you install Internet Explorer "fixes" recently?

"SSR" stands for "server-side rendering".

Armin

HarshC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Both WAS and EP are on SP9. I haven't installed any "fixes" for IE lately. More over, the problem is same on all machines that I tried to use. No webdynpro applications are working on WAS. I know the description is too vague for any conclusion. But based on my inputs about:

a. SSR jscript error

b. changing theme for dynpro apps

Can you suggest any possible areas I can look into?

Regards,

Harsh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

There is a folder called SSR in the server where u store the themes .I wonder if there is any relation between those two.

Are u using a custom made theme. If so remove the entry from the visual admin.Restart the server and your PC once. There might be a prblem that it is taking details from the cache.(Even if u have not touched any settings try restarting the system... )

And one more point ,as the problem is in the server using a diiferent client system is immaterial.

Regards

Bharathwaj

Message was edited by: Bharathwaj R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem as described above.

Did someone find a solution for this?

Thanks in advance,

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing back to the default theme could solve the problem. I had a similar problem after switching to a custom made theme. When I switched back to the default theme the problem was over. I have not yet found a solution to use the custom made theme without the problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If what is meant by SSR is Search Server Relation,

then this might be helpful

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fb/05a63babb49547e10000000a114084/frameset.htm