cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default the values in Purch Org and Pur grp fields in Sourcing screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are running on SRM 5.0(SP6).The problem we are facing is that in the Sourcing Cockpit,under WORKLIST,with the Purchaser's login,i am not able to see any of the SC's whcih are transferred from R/3.When i go in the FIND tab,in the Purchasing Org and Purchasing group fields,i get to see by default the pur group and Pur org value of the Purchaser to which he belongs.

At this point of time,in my SC's,the Purchasing group and Purchasing Org values in the SC's are the local ones(mainatined in SRM).Due to which under FIND tab,even if the correct values come for the Purchasing group and Purch org fields in the selection screen,I am not able to see any SC's.

Also to display the correct list of SC's(based on the Pur grp in the trasnferred PR's),we have implemented the BADI "BBP_WF_LIST".So to able to see this list,the purchaser has to change the values in the Purch Org and Pur group fields to blank after whcih he is able to see this correct list.

My requirement is to set this Purch org and Pur Group fields values to "blank" by DEFAULT so that the purchaser need not go and change these values to see the correct list of SC's.

BR,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Even we are working on similar scenario where PR is pushed from ECC and system creates shopping cart with local Purchase organization and Local Purchase group in EBP.

This is because the shopping cart is created via Entry channel user id. Ideally if you create another user in with strategic purchaser authorization under the entry channel he would be able to see the SC in his sourcing cockpit. Now he creates Bid Invitation from SC and hold it. This way normal strategic purchaser will be able to view the bid invitation change to backend Pur org and and Pur grp and process further.

Let me know if my understanding is right or not?

Even in our case we are not able to get the SC visible in sourcing cockpit of entry channel Strategic purchasers.

However if you uncheck the activate Hierarchy at product level and then try the whole scenario .. System creates SC as well as appears in strategic purchasers SOCO.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

<b>However if you uncheck the activate Hierarchy at product level and then try the whole scenario .. System creates SC as well as appears in strategic purchasers SOCO.</b> -->Can you please explain this in detail..

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I know its not the solution that you are looking for ..

But can you just try this let me know the status..

Deactivate the Product Category Hierarchies check box in SRM and then try to transfer the PR from ECC to SRM. Check whether the SC appears in Operational Purchasers Sourcing Cockpit or not?

Regards,

Sandeep