Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualification Profile for external staff request

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i create a request for external staff, i am unable to fill in the qualification profile. when i click on the link a new window opens with the same contents as in the main window. it also gives me a message"ADS: Request start time:Wed May 30 12:18:36 CEST 2007(200101)"

the ADS settings have been made.

Could some one tell me what could be the issue?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Vidhya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

There was a problem with ADS configuration which was set right for the feature to work.

Vidhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidhya,

Please explain in detail, which scenario ur doing.

BR,

Vijay Mittal

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am trying to the service procurement in SRM 5.0. I am creating a request. in this we have an option to fill in the qualification profile for the service that we are requesting. When i click on this link the window that opens is not the expected one. i get the message that i mentioned earlier.

Our technical admins have configured the ADS. But i am still facing this issue.

We suspect that the link points to a certain page that is being picked up wrongly. but we are not sure.

Could you help me?

Regards,

Vidhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidhya,

Could u please check the following things as per my understanding should be set.

I think you have to install the ADS on the Java stack NetWeaver 2004s. You do not have to install the ADS on the same server as SRM, rather you can install it on another server.

U can check this link also.

http://service.sap.com/adobe

BR,

Vijay Mittal

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

The ADS has been installed and configured.

All the basic settings have been done as per documentation.

Regards,

Vidhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidhya,

I am not sure but please check this Badi - BBP_MODIFY_SC_UI.

If still having problem give me a ring.

BR,

Vijay Mittal

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I did not find the BADI that you have mentioned in the SRM system. instead i found a BADU named BBP_SKILLS active. i am not sure if this has anything to do with my problem.

Regards,

Vidhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

FYI.. The BADI name is

BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI (Purpose - BADI to Change Shopping Cart Layout )

The BBP_SKILLS BADI (Purpose - Create Skills Profile)

<u>Using Transaction - SE18, you can see the BADI Definition and read the corresponding Documentation provided by SAP.</u>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thanks a lot for that clarification.

BBP_SKILLS has been activated in our system. it is the BADI that is used for creating a qualification profile.

Hence i dont know what is the problem. i get the ADS message and so i think it could be something related to the ADS.

Regards,

Vidhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus / Vidhya,

Is that problem solved. I hv the same requirement as that of yours. Can u provide some help in this regard?

Cheers,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is that problem solved. I hv the same requirement as that of Vidhya. Can u provide some help in this regard?

Cheers,

Lokesh.