cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrapping the text on the confirmation dialog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one pls tell me how to wrap the text on a confirmation dialog?

thanks in advance.

regards

Lakshminarayanan.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joerg_singler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

please set the window size to a fixed width of the confirmation dialog using the handle returned from the creation of the dialog. Please use the methods specified for IWDWindow in the javadoc.

Regards Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on Web Dynpro in 2004S.

Following is working for me:

int width = 200;

int height = 100;

dialogWindow.setWIndowSize(width,height);

The text would automatically wrap according to the window size. Ofocurse you would have to decide on the width and height of your window

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please open an OSS message.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently this is simply not possible. Probably later TextView UI element will be enhanced to support this (at least, this feature is at "Whish List", search this forum for word POLL), and confirmation dialogs will inherit desired behavior automatically.

For now you have to create your own component and use it pop-over window as confirmation dialog. In your component you may either use TextArea for multi-line display (quick and ugly) or split string into several context attributes and display them using several TextView UI elements (either dynamically created or pre-created till some reasonable maximum, say, 5 lines <-> 5 controls)

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Try this piece of code, the variable 'dialog' will contain the text you want to wrap.

String dialog = "Confirm Reservation";

IWDConfirmationDialog confirm =

wdThis.wdGet<componentcontroller>().wdGetAPI().getWindowManager().createConfirmationWindow(dialog,wdThis.wdGetAPI().getViewInfo().getViewController().findInEventHandlers(eventhandlername),buttonname);

confirm.addChoice(wdThis.wdGetAPI().getViewInfo().getViewController().findInEventHandlers(eventhandlername),buttonname);

confirm.open();

hope this will works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i asked how to wrap the text ( bring it into multiple lines)not how to create a confirmation dialog. Anyways thanks.