cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDFObject Exception in MSS PCR Forms

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running MSS 60.1 on EP 6 SP 9 with ECC 5.0 as the backend.

I am having an error with the Adobe based PCR Forms in MSS which goes like this:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObjectRuntimeException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (302) Found.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.doSoapCall(PDFObject.java:201)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.createPDF(PDFObject.java:142)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.AdobeFormHelper.createPDFDocumentForUIElement(AdobeFormHelper.java:398)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:104)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterHandleActionEvent(ClientApplication.java:1085)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.handleActionEvent(WebDynproMainTask.java:393)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.execute(WebDynproMainTask.java:635)

I have installed ADS with credentials and configured it as per SAP Note:813800 and the ADS Config Guide.I have created a User with Basic Authentication and I have created destination FP_ICF_DATA in Java Environment as well created User in ECC 5.0 and assigned SAP_BC_FP_ICF roles as well as activated neccessary paths.

When I test the service using the URL http://<host>:<port>/AdobeDocumentServices/Config (no data inout in the fields but only with User ID and Password); I get the same error as Invalid Response Code:302

Is there any other configuration or steps that I should follow. Has anyone faced the same Problem befoer. Kindly help.

Points will be awarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check these notes - 867502 and 736902.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I have applied the credentials while installation as mentioned in Note no: 736902 and reg. the Other Note: 867502; I am running on SP 9 and not SP 12 still I will definitely set the calling mode to "soap" and get back to you.

Thanks.

Shyam.

0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I loggged into Visual Admin to change the value of sap.ADSCallingMode", from "http" to "soap. but that particular property is not maintained in the default property sheet in the following path

Server -> Services -> Configuration Adapter -> webdynpro -> sap.com -> tcwddispwda.

but you can see in the error trace i have given above that it is a SOAP based request. I am on EP 6 SP 9; will I have to upgrade or is it any other problem?

Regards,

Shyam

former_member190457
Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually sap.ADSCallingMode is not there even in EP7 SP12, does anyone know where this property is set?

Thanks

Answers (0)