cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAPFAULT: INBOUND_SECURE_LEVEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am testing a PCK to XI flow integration. Receiver channel configured in PCK uses HTTP protocol

The sender channel configured in XI uses HTTP protocol with security profile unchecked.

But, for some reason I get an error message stating the channel configuration requires HTTPS. I tried clearing the cache, restarting the server.

Please suggest places to verify the channel setting.

I would like to know, how is this soap message formed and where does it gets its parameters.

SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIServer/INBOUND_SECURE_LEVEL; Params: A237C9400E8011DC968B00E0812C5A06, HTTP, HTTPS Without Client Authentication; AdditionalText: ; ApplicationFaultMessage: ; ErrorStack: Message A237C9400E8011DC968B00E0812C5A06 was sent with 'HTTP'. Channel configuration, however, requires 'HTTPS Without Client Authentication

'<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="SECURITY">INBOUND_SECURE_LEVEL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>181F6A600E8A11DC9A3E00E0812C5A06</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>HTTP</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>HTTPS Without Client Authentication</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Message 181F6A600E8A11DC9A3E00E0812C5A06 was sent with 'HTTP'. Channel configuration, however, requires 'HTTPS Without Client Authentication'</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SOAP adapter configuration:

You still have to configure the SOAP adapter, particulary in visual admin. To do this, change the relevant SOAP adapter service sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter*XISOAPAdapter in the security provider service (under -> Runtime-> Policy Configurations). Under the Authentication tab set the list of login modules as follows:

ClientCertLoginModule, SUFFICIENT

BasicPasswordLoginModule, SUFFICIENT

You do not need to enter anything specific into the Options column.

<i>

According to SAP Note 891877</i>

[Reward if helpful]

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using XI adapter. I checked the configuration anyways - it is configured as indicated.