Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI! GURUS !!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME, TO RESOLVE MY QUERY IN DELIVERY DOC,

AFTER ENTERING VL01N UNABLE TO DELIVER THE MATERIAL BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING ERROR

"NO SCHEDULE LINES DUE FOR THE SELECTED DATE"

FOLLOWING THINGS HAVE BEEN ALREADY DONE.TO RESOLVE THE ABOVE ERROR.

1)CHECKED THE LINE ITEM IN THE ORDER

2) CHANGED THE DATE OF DELIVERY OF DATE BY 7 DAYS MORE TO THE EXISTING DELIVERY DATE (Lead days time)

3) PICKING IS NOT POSSIBLE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ur selection date in VL01N screen should be either equal to or greater than what the date is in delivery date field at schedule line level.

pl take care that u should select delivery date corresponds to confirm qty in case to schedule lines are there.

Hope this will help.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think U r a tyro/invoice in SAP

You said the delivery date has been changed.so the only possibility for the problem is stock unavailability

Hence, please load the stock initiallby by using T.code: <b>MB1C</b> and movement type:<b>561</b>

This will solve your problem.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhendra,

I think while creating the Delivery Document using VL01N you used the Selection date wrongly as compared to that concerned sales order.

Goto VA02 and open the concered sales document, then you goto Item data ( or double click on line item ), then goto Schedule Line Tab, then you can see the Req. Delivery data for that item.

You mention the same date in the Delivery document. Then You problem will be solved.

REWARD IF HELPFUL.

Regards,

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be ur plant has been assigned ato an ware house . check that once . if its is that then create thetranser order,.

and once check the schedule lines in u r order

rewrds if hellp ful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales order itself for the item check the situation in avilability overview.

Check in MMBE if the stock is avialable for the material.If not post it via MB1C and try again.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhendra.,

I think you are practising SAP,First of all all t he best for your career & for this error you go to the VA02 of the sales order & double click on the lline item go to Schgedule lines & Find out the date there

Give the date in VL01n in deliveries ,Give shipping point & Process

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI !MANAM NARAYANA ,

MY QUERY HAS BEEN RESOLVED, THANKX A LOT FOR YOUR SUGESSTIONS

S.JOSHI