cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement to modify PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Does anyone of you know if there are user exit in the CIF to change Production version before the creation of PDS in PPDS and SNP ?

Thank you very much

stef

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes we are modifying SNP PDS"s since the consumption and duation are not accurate...

On line help:

v5.0 On Line Help: You can use the following BAdIs for creating and maintaining the data of the runtime object:

¡ In SAP R/3:

§ CUSLNTRTO _ADDIN

For more information, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) under Integration with Other SAP Components ® Advanced Planning and Optimization ® Application-Specific Settings and Enhancements ® Enhancements for the Production Data Structure.

¡ In SAP SCM:

§ /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE

You can use this BAdI to influence the explosion of the production data structure when creating orders.

For more information, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) under Advanced Planning and Optimization ® Master Data ® Production Data Structure (PDS) ® Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) for the Production Data Structure.

· For more information about transferring and using production data structures, see SAP Note 709884 SAP Notes for Consultants: PDS and R/3 RTO, and the SAP Notes listed here in the SAP Service Marketplace.

· Implement BAdI /SAPAPO/CULLCURTOEXPL to influence the explosion in SAP SCM when creating an order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will, as soon we will implement it.

Actually I found a BAPI to change/create PDS. In addition in SCC there are the enhancement when CIFFING the PDS.

Thanks

stef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish,

In general I would like to include in the PDS resources and operation (dummies) which does not exist in Routing and Bom and therefore have a different PDS compared to ECC production version.

Thanks again

stef

Former Member
0 Kudos

I heard of (and havent got to using them) in SAP R/3: CUSLNTRTO _ADDIN

in APO: /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE

that are used to to modify or maintain the PDS- not sure if it will meet your requirements

Pl check if SAP Note 709884 can help you on this

would be great if you could post later what you did...

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl see if this helps

"When transferring via the SAP APO CIF, the production data structure is created in the model 000 and the active planning version 000.

On the SAP Easy Access screen in SAP R/3, choose<i> Logistics>> Central Functions >>Supply Chain Planning Interface >> Core Interface Advanced Planner and Optimizer >> Integration Model >> Change Transfer >> Production Data Structure (PDS) >>Transfer Production Data Structure (PDS)</i> to assign a different planning version to the production data structure (PDS)"