cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have created a new partner function "ZE" (Sales employee) and have assigned it to customer partner determination procedure "AG", Sales document patner determination procedure "TA" and sales document item partner determination procedure "n". The partner function is not defined as "UNIQUE"

I have defined multiple partners of this partner functions in the customer master but the system is only allowing copying of only one of them to the sales order. When i try and add another one manually.. it is giving following message "Partner Function ZE can only occur 1 times in procedure TA(SAles document header)". I cant find a setting that can correct this. Please suggest the way to copy multiple sales employees (Partner functino ZE) to the sales order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sulabh,

it should(partner function 'ZE') not be primary key to add for multiple sales orders.

regards,

seshu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate.. How do i check whether it is a primary key or not??

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whetehr u have maintained master records for the defined partner function "ZE"sales employee.UNLESS U MAINTAIN MASTER RECORDS FOR THAT ITS NOT GONNA REFLECT IN SALES ORDER.

SORRY I AM I WRONG

rewards if it is useful

KIRAN