cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while saving invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I get a error saying " EXPRESS DOCUMENT TERMINATED" while saving the invoice. Please help me solve this problem

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Use T-Code SM13 to check what the problem is. It could be due to duplicate billing doc nos.

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is due to the missing number range for Billing document or Accounting document.

In VOFA check number range interval assigned to billing document type and in Number range maintaince in SPRO maintain the number range.

Maintain the number range in FBN1 for accounting document which is fiscal year wise number range and try once again.If you want to see the update terminated error and exact cause of it,go to SM13 and execute.You will get the analysis.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

The dump may have accured due to insufficient Number range for Billing document and number range for Accounting doc.

To recitify the same please use T-code - VN01 (for Billing doc no. range) and look for the No. range object and its no. range. Rectifiy if required. Also check the no. range status for A/c doc using t-code VN01.

Hope it works.

REWARD if it helps you.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vikranth,

This error woulda have been caused as a result of Acc doc No range or Excise invoice no range for teh current financila year.Pls check.

regards,

k.Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vikrant vij

your error because of number ranges problem pls check your billing document number ranges in VN01, and accounting ducument number range FBN1

then your problem will get solved

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vikrant.,

I think so youe are practising on SAP IDES system,Sorry if i am wrong,You get this errot because if the installation,If any one installs by using short dumps generally we get this problem,

Get it installed from good installer

Thanks & Regards

Narayana