Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario configuration in SAP

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have one scenario ...which i want to configure using SAP.

there is a Truck Driver who bought some material from a company.and company is not generating any bill for him for all this.

now this truck driver is selling this material (from truck only) outside and getting cash payments from the customers.

So how can I configure this scenario from Comapny to truck driver and truck driver to Customers in SAP.

Please explain Stepwise.

Regards,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dont u think that this is almost similar to the consignment process in sales and disitribution.

sorry if am wrong and tell me the answer if u know

kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks alot amrish..

ya actually in Beverages i came across this scenario.

No company does not keep any track of the customers to whom driver is selling the material.

i got 2 pt of views to configure it..

1)Cash sale as u suggested

2) Consignment .. but was not sure about this...

anywayz thanks alot.. for your reply.

i will reward pts for the same.

Nisha

Message was edited by:

Nisha Sharma

Message was edited by:

Nisha Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenarion looks bit unusual but anyway

One way is use cash sale scenario for Company to truck driver where order will be created with 100 % discount.So sales order value is 0.Delivery will be created automatically,PGI and Invoice.Make sure that proper routine is used so that invoice with 0 value is allowed.If company doesn't want this posting to be done to accounts don't assign account determination procedure to billing document.

Secon case is also can be mapped in same way in cash sale scenario.This time there will be no discount in order and sold to party will be end customer.Rest cycle will remain same as DElivery,PGI,Billing ,Release to accounts.

Now my question is in which bussiness process you came accross this sort of scenario ?

Will company keep track of customers to whom driver sells the material ?

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit