cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring a Friend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is reg mark finner's weblog.. <b>Bring a friend</b>.

I clearly stated my opinion in my weblog

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/26/why-should-i-blog-now-what-difference-it-makes

I suggest the management to reconsider their decision in merging the technical points with the additional points to decide the Top 100 Contributors. Many deserving people will not be able to reach the Top100. Being in Top100 is a previlige and an acheivement in itself and the objective of Top 100 contributors should not be diluted.

Let the management take up another initiative like <b>"Top 100 SDN promoters"</b>, which will help them (management) realizing their goal as well as serves good for the SDN community.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do have an interesting point with this and it might be a nice idea to separate the two,

Well SDN what are your thoughts?

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wouldn't seperate things though. I'm more in favour of a new tab in the stats, like the top contr in last 30 days. Let's name it eg Top referer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope the SDN community management takes it in a serious manner and does the needful at the earliest.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why shouldn't they? As far as I know they take all suggestions serious and (depending on the available resources) try to fullfill them. The new Top contributor stats are a perfect example of this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

mmhhh..."the needful at the earliest" ?!

I think there is something else more important (from a priority point of view) in this world !!!

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's why I said 'depending on the available resources'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's actually not a bad idea separating them and rest assured other than our fabled "Sticky Topic" everything has been taken at a very serious level, OK, including the "Sticky Topic" but since Mark is out enjoying his Wedding today I figured we could afford to give him a bit of hard time

I've been told before they have a list of all requests, suggestions and recommendations and all are taken very seriously it's just a matter of time is all.