cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to change the order that Actions take place?

For instance, is there some value I assign to the Determine Support Team action that makes it happen before Emailing the Support Team action?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess you have the problem that you want to send an email to the Support Team leader, which is determined automatically at the same moment. I applied the note below and now I can have both actions executed, and the email goes to the Support Team. Take a look at it.

Note 1041455 - Partner dependant actions are not executed (2).

Feel free to revert back.

Regards,

Raquel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We applied this note also.

My system still acts like the note isn't applied, with the support team email firing after I open the support message up and click save.

I'm trying to make sure I'm not missing anything on my end, before asking the BASIS team to make sure they installed the note properly.

Q: Besides changing the method of the Find Partner action to the the Z badi that is created, did you do anything else after creating the custom badi? Maybe I'm missing something.

regards,

Jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raquel do you have any more information?

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Can you tell me how your two actions are configured ( The action to determine the partner Support Team and the action to send the email) ?

Have you configured the responsibilities in PFAC to determine the support team or are using another rule or access sequence?

My action to determine the support team is the standard, scheduled automatically and based on rule CRM_DNO_1 in which I configured to determine the team depending on SAP Component.

My action to send email to support team depends on partner type SLFN0003, has immediate processing, is scheduled to be executed automatically, and has a start condition (only when priority is high). Has a maximum of 1 action.

The BADI was copied as described in the note.

Raquel.

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Have you solved your problem?

Regards,

Raquel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel,

I configured the responsibilities in PFAC, they work fine.

here is how I have it configured.

<b>SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER</b>

Process when saving document

Schedule Automatically - Checked

Determination Technology: Determination Using Conditions that Can Be Transported

Rule Type: Workflow Conditions

Action Merging: Max 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definiton

Processing Types: ZCRM_DNO_PARTNER_1 (as per the notes instructions)

<b>ZSLFN0001_ADVANCED_MAIL_SUP_AT</b> (Email Support Team Automatically)

Process when Saving Document

Schedule Automatically - Checked

Partner-Dependant - Checked

Partner Function - SLFN0003

Determination Technology: Determination Using Conditions that Can Be Transported

Rule Type: Workflow Conditions

Action Merging: Max 1 Action for Each Action Definition

Processing Types:

Smart Forms Mail

Form Name: CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_1

Processing Class: CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER

Proessing Method: CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM

Achive Mode: Mail Only

I've also tested it with an alternate Support Team Determination Action which is the same as SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER, except it has an Action Merging of Max 1 Action for Each Action Definition.

Do you think the "Process when Saving Document" of the Email Action really needs to be set to immediate? Shouldn't it work with "Process when Saving Document" also? That's the only difference I am seeing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you solve your problem, Jason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Natalyia,

I asked the basis guy to double check his work. After he refused three times, I dropped kicked him and had someone else double check his work. Turns out he did it wrong. It worked fine after applying the note properly.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Jason! We have also had an error in the note implementation. Now everything works fine.