cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link inbound IDoc number in R3 with Message Id in XI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a scenario where we need to track the inbound IDoc number sitting within XI. We have the message Id available. How to link which message id is for which IDoc?

I have checked the entries in 'IDXRCVPOR' table but the Idoc numbers are not matching with corresponding IDoc numbers in R3.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U have Idoc number??

If yes, here is a great blog

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/02/14/super-message-monitor-for-sap-xi

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Log on to We02 in your R3. Go to your Idoc. Control Record of your Idoc, go to the Details Tab and you will find the Message ID here.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a way to programatically link the IDoc number with message number.

There is a field called TID (transaction Id) for each message that remains same always for Xi system and receiver/sender SAP system. So using the TID as key I am trying to get IDoc number in receiver/sender SAP system corresponding to mesage id in XI.

If anyone has any better logic or find any bug in this logic please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDX5 is for outbound IDocs.

I need the link for inbound (Receiver IDoc Adapter)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay Shibaji,

I still prefer the old fashion way to see IDOC in tans WE02, you can see both the inbound and the outbound and find your IDOC by the IDOC number.

have a good one,

Uri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in XI use IDX5 t/c code their you find both Message ID and IDOC number. once you the IDOC number check in SAP for same IDOC number

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy