Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrestricting PD Profiles

0 Kudos

I have an issue when PD Profiles are attached to Supervisors who approve time. The problem occurs when supervisors in our Fiscal Office try to look at Travel Expense Claims, Salary Advances, Travel Advances, etc. when it relates to a organization unit outside their HR Time Approving area the information cannot be veiwed. What I want to know is there a way to unblock this view in order for Supervisors to see people outisde there organization structure when they have PD Profiles attached to their position.

Thanks,

Ward

1 REPLY 1

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you can try using contextual authorizations (P_ORGINCON) and P_ORGXXCON for controlling.

These auth objects have an extra field PROFL in them which allows you to attach different PD profiles for different Infotypes.

If you want to avoid maintaining the entries in T77UA table run the following BADI

HRBAS00_GET_PROFL BAdI.

This seems to me to be the solution which can help you.

This are the fields in P_ORGINCON Auth Obj:

Field name Heading

INFTY Infotype

SUBTY Subtype

AUTHC Authorization level

PERSA Personnel Area

PERSG Employee Group

PERSK Employee Subgroup

VDSK1 Organizational Key

PROFL Authorization Profile (this is where you mention the PD profile)

This might not be available in older versions of SAP.

Make sure you turn on the switches in OOAC transaction for this contextual auth objects.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Manohar