cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standalone ITS 6.2 NW2004 "Error: SAPGUI Update is Reequired"

Former Member
0 Kudos

After building a standalone ITS 6.2 server I get the following error when I attempt to logon to the "IT1" instance. "Your SAPGUI Patch level 000 is less than the minimum required Patch Level 620". I have loaded ITS 6.20 Patch 19 but I continue to get this error.

Server - Win 2003

ITS - 6.20 Patch 19

WAS - NW2004

Kernel - 6.4

Can someone point me to the correct patch or a solution for this problem?

Thanks

Jonathan W.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help. I was able to get the problem resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also checked the IT1 configuration settings against a working production ITS server we have and I can't find anything there either.

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Which ITS service do you try to start? webgui? If so: Have you also checked the service file of the webgui service you call besides the global.srvc? It's probably the service file webgui.srvc I assume. Maybe some parameters from global.srvc are being overwritten by the values in webgui.srvc?

You should also check you agate trace file as Fekke has suggested. You can find the trace files using the service admin or look for them in the file system of your ITS server in folder .../IT1/traces.

Best regards

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

looks like your Agate is not capable to connect to your appserver, the follow up is probably this message you're getting.

Please check your global.srvc to see if the values for

~appserver yourappserverip

~systemnumber yoursysnumber

are set and other dependencies (~systemname, eventually ~routestring) are correct. (restart Agate after changes)

Also check the agate traces for errors, it might give you an indication of what goes wrong.

Regards,

Fekke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fekke,

I've cheched the global.srvc file and everything looks good. Here is the contents of my global srvc file. Do you wee anything that I may be missing? I've X'd out the IP of the server. I looked at the trace files and didn't find any errors that would lead me to believe thay were caused by this particular problem. What trace file were you referring to? Maybe I'm overlookling something.

~appserver X.X.X.X

~client 700

~clientcert 1

~cookies 1

~designs sap_streamline

~exiturl

~hostsecure itsserv

~hostunsecure itsserv

~language en

~login

~logingroup

~menu2002 1