Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s_pl0_86000030

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

Can someone suggest something regarding the following?

I have 2 users requesting the same report from the same client. (Transaction s_pl0_86000030)

The displayed report is different: one has got 3 areas each with data:

The data itself (Middle area) and what I would described as a Header (Top area) and the third area (Details of the selected row / Footer area)

The other user has got only the middle part displayed with data. The top and bottom parts are blank No errors coming up.

I think it is not a technical issue as such but maybe a settings either on the local PC or associated with the user's settings. Or simply we are no using the functionality properly.

On the help file there is a reference to "Maintain Header" & "Maintain Footer" & "Report Texts" options but I can't find where to switch them on and off to see if they are related to my problem.

I would be greatful if someone could suggest something.

Thank you

Regards

Corinne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Corinne,

Please check if the user has proper authorizations for authorization object K_KA_RPT

He needs following activities:

L0

L1

L2

Regards.

Ruchit.

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Ruchit,

It could have been a permissions issue. In this case (I forgot to precise) the users all have SAP_ALL access, it is a dev environement.I have tested adding a dummy role with the appropriate authorisations and it did not change anything.

It must be something else.

Someone suggested the GUI version or some options may not have been selected on GUI installation.

Could that be a road to follow?

Thank you for your suggestion.

Corinne

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

More questions to try to identify the source of my problem:

I am looking into the possibilty that the GUI installed on the user's PC that can't see everything has got some components missing.

I can't find any info so far that would confirm a relationship between the "blank" areas onthe report and potential missing component.

Is there a log on the User's PC that can list what component were installed.

I would like to compare both users' list to see if there is a discrepancy.

Thank you

Corinne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corinne

This is definately a GUI Issue, you can try to login on same PC with both the user the see the difference, Output should be same for both the user on one PC.

Possibly this amy help you.

Let me know if you find something

Regards

Sukhii

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhii

The test you suggested confirmed that it must be a GUI issue. The results are the same independantly of the user login in.

I will keep this post updated with the result sof further tests. Once my SAPGUI finished unistalling.

Thanky ou for your suggestion.

Regards

Corinne

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue was resolved by upgrading the SAP GUI to version 7.10 (SP2)