cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple line item for segment is not coming for idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario in which I will be receiving multiple idoc of same type in which a particular segment data need to come multiple type according to the no. of line item if there in idoc segment.

I have created 0....bounded for both the target and source message and also i have mapped the segment to the header of the target field, in which i hava a sub field where line item need to be repeated. but currently only one line item is coming please help me out

Regards,

Dhill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhil,

Can you check the context of the source line item. Change the context to one level higher than the current context. kindly let me know if it works,

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

thank you The source field is is of combination of 5 fields with user defined function also . please let me know do i need to change context for everthing.

Regards,

Dhilll

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhil,

Since I don't know the 5 fields u mentioned are on the same level, probably try to change the context of them and test it.

Regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

actually i need to mapped the 5 field of different segment to a single field i tried changing but still it is coming as same.

The actual details of fields are

E1IDPU1(Segment) INV (qualifier)

E1IDPU5 004 - MOABETR

E1IDPU5 004 - CUXWAERZ

E1EDP02 010 - BELNR

E1EDP02 009 - BELNR

E1EDP03 015 - DATUM

the no.s are the qualifiers.. please let me know if your require more details

Regards,

dhil.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhil,

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

You want to map all the MOABETR,CUXWAERZ, BELNR, BELNR, DATUM to INV. If i'm right, on what basis these fields must be mapped, I mean the INV has to be re-occur, am I right. Pleas give me the exact condition target field to re-occur.

One more thing, I think the source and target are same, if it so, can you check th E1IDUP1 node is mapped from the source E1IDUP1 node. Remove the node mapping for E1IDUP1 from source and map a constant to E1IDUP1 in the target.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

INV has to be re-occur, am I right.>>

yes u r right INV will be coming multiple times it is nothing but a qualifier for segment E1IDUP1. actually my scenario is idoc 2 file. so in flatfile it will be repeated in no. of line = no. of times the segment get repeated in idoc.

hope this make sense for you...pleaes let me know if any more details required.

Kr,

Dhilll

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhil,

I hope surely this will solve it.If not i'm sorry, coz i'm still not clear with source and target structure.

Change the context of all the 5 fields from source to the parent node level(one more level upper than the current context). Map all the fields to target <INV>.

Check whether the <INV> node has 0 to Unbounded occurrence

Check whether the parent node for <INV> is mapped with some constant.

If it possible send me source & target structure to my mail sapient.xi@gmail.com

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dhil,

Since it is a Idoc and u know how many times particular node/Segment of incoming Idoc is getting repeated , u duplicate the target node that many times and simple map it with different segments...this will ensure the creation of multiple line items for each incoming/source segment....

Regards,

Ashwin M

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

thank but still i am not getting the output

actually now i splitted into 5 differnt field to carry the value invidually

the segment E1IPU1 in which we have multiple segment like below

E1IDPU5 004 - MOABETR

E1IDPU5 004 - CUXWAERZ

E1EDP02 010 - BELNR