cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between NW04 and NW04s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPians,

Can anybody explian me the diffrences between NW04 and NW04s. Or please tell me, where I can find regarding this information.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Ajaykumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Related threads:

/thread/151933 [original link is broken]

/thread/151935 [original link is broken]

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

NW04->

The Support Platform is an open platform to develop and run small utilities (known as plug-ins) that perform support-oriented activities on any and all components of SAP NetWeaver. The Support Platform is included NW04 SP13 and higher.

Plug-ins generally perform tests or create reports. A plug-in might check the configuration of the system, check if permissions are set correctly, or check the name of your current Web AS version. You can create plug-ins for any task that can be performed by a Java program.

Each plug-in is a single Java class, and groups of plug-ins are deployed to the Support Platform in JAR files. The Support Platform comes with a collection of out-of-the-box plug-ins; developers can write their own plug-ins, which administrators can then deploy and run.

The Support Platform can monitor the entire Web AS system on which it runs, and can run plug-ins on any of the Java processes in the cluster. The Support Platform provides a user interface for deploying plug-ins, displaying available plug-ins, running them and displaying the results.

NW04s -> This is an advance version of NW04 server.

thanks

mrutyun^

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2006/07/03/web-dynpro-java-foundation--whats-new-in-sap-netweaver-2004s

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ajakumar,

I guess this links would clearly explain you difference between NW04 and NW04s

/message/1116255#1116255 [original link is broken]

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/57/a21f407b402402e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Mathan MP