Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot edit authorization data!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i click on "change authorization data" button for a role, i get an error saying that "Authorizaton default values of transaction CJ02 for object B_USERST_T inconsistent". I checked SU24 of CJ02 and found that for object B_USERST_T there is only 1 field - Activity, whereas object B_USERST_T has 3 more fields mapped to it.

For other tcodes SU24 it shows all the 4 fields for B_USERST_T.

Can anyone explain me why this inconsistency is coming only for CJ02?

Is there a way by which i can check if there are other objects for which this inconsistency is there?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Learner,

Have you tried removing the object for the given transaction (in SU24) then re-adding it?

Cheers,

Ben

0 Kudos

> SAP Learner,

>

> Have you tried removing the object for the given

> transaction (in SU24) then re-adding it?

>

> Cheers,

>

> Ben

This one works for me usually

0 Kudos

I haven't tried that but i'm reasonably sure that it would work..

My question is more around why is it happening and is there a way to proactively check if any other object is also maintained inconsistently in a similar way.

0 Kudos

SAP Learner,

I cannot tell you specifically what happened in your case however I can say the USOBT and USOBX (and _C versions) contain data that is only about 80% accurate depending on version and the amount of maintenance that has been on them.

If you want to spend the time analyzing it I'm sure you can extract the tables then do an query compare to the objects to find missing fields.

Cheers,

Ben