cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types-Limits for pricing-Max: Cond value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have been trying to use the Max number of orders and Max cond value for a Z condition type . The Max number of orders seems to be working, if I set to 2 the 3rd order does not have the condition type at all.But when I set the max condition value the current order value is not beeing taken into account for the calculation (The condition type is excluded only if the previous cumulative value ,excluding the current order exceeds the max value). We need the current order also to be taken into account.If anyone has faced such an issue before kindly help.

Regards,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was with an user exit that we coded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai hari krishna,

iam also facing somewhat similar kind of problem , condition type is not at all working even after reaching the max condition value ,it is not excluding,

can u share how did u configure ur condition update process step by step?

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

The condition type will still appear in the access and pricing screen will have the entry but withh value '0' once it reaches the limit.

In VK12 create the codition record,go to additional data and set the limits for pricing.Note that in case you reach the max number of orders the condition type itself will cease to show up.