cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to append parameter with URL for each record in table control?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one table control which contains 5 columns.

(tripno, startdate, destination, reason, activities)

In 5th column, i need to display URL for each record.

for ex:

www.abc.com/test?tripno=1

www.abc.com/test?tripno=2

www.abc.com/test?tripno=3

when user clicks a particular hyperlink, it navigates to another page/component thru URL with one key field(tripno) to retrieve related records in next page.

1) i am not able to assign tripno to each record. when i assign tripno, its taking the last value which i assigned. ie. tripno=3 only.

How to assign URL to Reference field of LINK_TO_URL element at run time?

OR

2) we can do like this.

Simply assign url to reach record without key field.

www.abc.com/test

www.abc.com/test

www.abc.com/test

when user clicks a particular link, we can assign corresponding key field to the URL.

Where should i write this event? Bcoz, LINK_TO_URL doesnot have event.

how to do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MOg.

Not sure whether I understand you .. but in the 5th column you want to have the reference URL. Is this the activities columen from you example?

Nevertheless, you need a attribute (String) in your context node which contains the URL. Bind this to the reference filed of linktourl. If you can not extend the structure you can create a sub node (cardinality 1:1) which contains the refernce attribute.

Then loop over all elements and concatenate www.abc.com/test?tripno= with the tripno of the current element into the reference field.

Hope tis helps,

Sascha.

Bind the

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. Activities is the 5th column. I have created a node URL and its attribute Reference with cardinality 1:1. but still its taking the last value of reference attribute.

I tried with cardinality 0:1, 0:n, 1:1, 1:n

But nothing is working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mog.

How do you fill thetable? I am not sure whether I understand this error. When is the last value taken?

Cheers,

Sascha