cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Modeller

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

When I click on Component or Windows, I could not able to open the data modeller..by mistake i closed all the windows...Now when i click on windows name, pop us says "Operation in progress"..But nothing is opening..

Pls help me..

BM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It means that the build is in progress.

Close your IDE and try again.

You can go to Windows-> Properties. There you can uncheck the option Build automatically. This is not advied to do for Web Dynpro Tools, but you can avoid some performance problem due to build [There are very instances when such cases happens]

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I closed & tried again...still same issue..

BM

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do following.

1)Open the IDE again.

2)Open the Error log view in the IDE. You can do this by Windows->Show View->PDE Runtime->Error Log.

3) Now open the window. It seems that in your case it will again hang. So close the IDE and start it again. Check the entries made by last operation you did. paste them here. May be it will help me to see what is the error you getting.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try one more. It doesn't seems relevant in your case but just for trying.

Open the shortcut for Studio. In the Target add "-clean" in the end.

Then launch the IDE using this shortcut.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

i cleaned up all the error from PDE and tried to open the window again..same error... The error log was not updated..Even i created a new project..same issue..can not open data modeller..

BM

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you tried -clean option ?

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Here is the error log from PDE-->Error log

Warning May 29, 2007 13:38:50.781 Skipping builder org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder for project test.

Either the builder is missing from the install, or it belongs to a project nature that is missing or disabled.

Please help me..

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

It seems some of the plugins are correpted or somthing wrong with such plugins.

If you don't find solution for this in a day, then do not spend much time behind this. Uninstall Developer studio nad install it again. It will work.

And it will take only 20-30 mins maximum.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already re-installed 2 times..still same result..:(((

I wonder..

Do i need to re-istall the Java also?

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem with workspace meta data..Just deleted it & re-installed the IDE again..

BM

Answers (0)