Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with Automatic picking qty

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could anyone mail the procedure for working with automatic picking using warehouse configuration to my mail id sravi.spic@gmail.com.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b><u>Determining the Picking Location Automatically</u></b>

Automatic specification of the picking location depends on the following criteria:

<b>Shipping point

Plant

Storage conditions</b>

The picking location is inserted both in the delivery item and on the picking overview screen:

In the delivery item, you will find the storage location on the Picking item details screen. The storage location appears in the Warehouse section of the screen.

To call up this screen, select the item you want to display on the delivery overview screen. Then choose Goto > Item > Picking.

On the picking overview screen, you will find the storage location for the items in the SLoc column. To call up this screen, choose the Picking tab page on the overview screen.

You can change the storage location that the system determines as long as picking has not yet been started.

<u><b>Storage conditions</b></u>

The storage conditions that apply to storage of a material are stored in the material master record. You will find the specification on the tab page Plant data / Warehouse 1 for a material in the field Storage condition.

The storage condition is displayed in the delivery on the item details screen for picking. To call up this screen, select the item you want to display on the delivery overview screen. Then choose Goto > Item > Picking. The storage condition is in the Stor. cond. field in the Material section.

<i><u><b>Prerequisites for determining the storage location automatically</b></u></i>

The picking location determined by the system depends on the delivery type and item category of the delivery item:

Each delivery type has its own rules regarding the automatic determination of a storage location.

The system only determines a storage location for a delivery item if this is defined for the item category assigned to this item.

Controls for delivery types and item categories can be set in Customizing.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anbu,

I have asked about Automatic Picking quantity and not picking location.

Regards,

S.Ravi Kumar