cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance optimizer can not select files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to setup maintenance optimizer. When we first Plan Maintenance, we select the product version and the logical object. We save the selection and after that we push on "continue" button in order to go to "Select files" tab, but no action is done; it remains in "Plan maintenance" tab. No error is shown.

Do u guys have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Jose Sorli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

I have the feeling that you have not fully configured your maintenance optimizer.

Please check the collective note 1024932 to know the configuration steps according to your solman ST patch level, usually in spro you can see the steps to perform and the order.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your valuable help. We realized that the system we were maintaining was not well defined in the SMSY. We are almost sure this is the issue we have, but nevertheless we'll keep you updated.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Jose Sorli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

Thanks for your answer, it's been very helpful, but did not solve the problem.

We have checked this note and it seems the system is set up as required. I found out the following log in dev_rfc0 file:

• Trace file opened at 20070529 130009 Romance Dayligh, SAP-REL 700,0,95 RFC-VER U 3 886265 MT-SL

======> Function module "/TMWFLOW/VCMSCNF_PRMP_GET" not found.

ABAP Programm: CL_SOCM_IBASE_CONVERTER=======CP (Transaction: SOLUTION_MANAGER)

Called function module: /TMWFLOW/VCMSCNF_PRMP_GET

User: JSORLI (Client: 200)

Destination: ID6 (handle: 11, 45962557, {BBD30DDC-7C0E-F175-8668-005056C00008})

This is logged every time we try to select files in maintenance optimizer. Hope this helps to figure out some solution. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Jose Sorli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose,

Try to import the patch SAPKITL421.

We have imported this patch and suddenly we could select the files to download.

But after we have added the files in Sap Download Manager and we press the button 'Continue' in order to go to step "Download Files", we are once again in the step "Plant Maintenance".

So, if anybody could help us, we could be very gratefull.

Thanks in advance,

Cristina Geana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to tell you that the RFC connection to SAP are ok.

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've applied the patch SAPK-15078INSTPL (ST_ICO ) and after all these patchs, i've generated once againt the BC-sets SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000 and SOLMAN40_CHARM_PROXYFACT_001 and now I can confirm the files through Maintenance Optimizer.

Cristina