Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD01:general data

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

for a customer abc i have three different sales areas.

customer abc

Sales area1 address(in xd01) zabc, city1.

now i need to maintain general data in a way that if i choose customer abc and sales area2, the address should be

"zabc , city2".

at present im getting same address for the second sales area(sales area2) as well.

kindly let me know how to maintain general data according to sales area for the same customer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

General Data is relevant for sales & distribution & for accounting & it is stored centrally (client specific) in order to avoid data redundancy. it is valid for all organizational units within a client.

So you can not create more than one general data i.e its tab pages like Address, Control Data, Payment Transactions, Marketing, Unloading Points, Export Data & Contact Persons for different sales area of a single customer.

Hope it clarifies your doubts. Reward if it is helpful.

regarda

vikas chhabra

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rewarding points movitates us in giving the solutions.because we are spending valueable and precious time on this.

Hope you will take this in the positive way.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abapuser,

in such case,

u just go to sales area item table , provide header data as customer 1 and provide different item values for the same customer then create.

now different addresses and sales areas can be created for the same customer.

regards,

seshu.

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u tell me as how to provide header data for sales area item table & wht is the transaction.

thnx

expecting your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's not t.code,

that's data base table called 'VBAP',

here u can try to create different item fields for same header dtls.

directly it may not possible to u,

first u try to create one projection view for this table(vabp) there u can create records then u can check the table.

regards,

seshu.

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u plz eleborate it as iamnot getting your point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U CANNOT MAINTAIN 2/3 DIFFERENT ADD FOR THE SAME CUSTOMER,IF THE ADDRESES ARE DIFFERENT CREATE SHIP TO PARTIES ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapuser.,

First extend the customer to other sales area & After extending the customer Go t o XD02 & Change the adress in the change mode

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to XD02 Transaction and go the the 2nd sales area --> Here go the General Data of that customer and change the adress as per your requirement and save the data.

then when ever you go the second sales area of the same customer then the adress will be changed and not similar to first sales area.

Hope this clarifies your doubt and Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THIS IS NOT WORKING IT .THE ADDRESS IS GETTING SAVE BUT FOR ALL OTHER SALES AREA IT IS SAME.

plz let me knw where iam making mistake.

expecting your answer

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YES EXACTLY.

PLZ LET ME KNO HOW 2 ACHIEVE DIS?

POINTS WILL B REWARDED.

Message was edited by:

abapuser

Former Member
0 Kudos

u mean sales area .. addresses..customer is haveing 3 addresse...

ramki