cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo-bloggers

Former Member
0 Kudos

SDN Team,

This happens for second time, and this is done by SAP employees, so I want to raise the question stated by Anton () again:

Ain't it's necessary to pass SAP employees through regular SDN blogging procedure?

Take a look at this:

/people/community.user/blog/2007/05/24/approach-to-mobilise-non-sap-application-using-sap-mi--step-1-creation-of-proxy-object

/people/community.user/blog/2007/05/27/approach-to-mobilise-non-sap-application-using-sap-mi--step-2-creation-of-logical-port

/people/community.user/blog/2007/05/28/approach-to-mobilise-non-sap-application-using-sap-mi-step-3-creation-of-bapi-wrappers

/people/community.user/blog/2007/05/28/approach-to-mobilise-non-sap-application-using-sap-mi--step-final-creation-of-syncbo-and-viewing-the-data-in-merepmon

Nonsense in 4 parts... Screen cast with sequel... "The picture worth a thousands words" taken to extreme...

Previously I saw similar nonsense in 7(!) parts, posted by SAP employee as well.

We haven't seen such for a long time. To be exact, new blogging policy save us from such crap. And the only persons that has rights to bypass this policy is SAP employees -- so the question is: if system fails twice due to same error, isn't it right time to fix this error?

VS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Employees do not get a "free pass" guys but as Marilyn pointed out this person was granted access back in December before we made the new policy.

We work hard and often times are looked at very badly by folks in house because we are harder on them then everyone else.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like this content slipped through as the ability to blog was granted back in December.

I've reverted the status and will see that the user goes the route of "Community Profiles" until posts produce more concrete value.

Marilyn