cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC Purchase Order Replication to SRM SC

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to map some fields from EKPO table(ECC) to certain custom fields of SRM SC.Is there any BADI to accomplish this task? Please help me If you come across this type of scenario.

Thanks & Regards

KIRAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use bbp_doc_change badi for bus2121( SC) in SRM to fill in SRm CUF field in SC based on ECC fields values.

Kind regards,

Yann

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot. Do I have to use RFC FM in PO_CHANGE method to get the PO details from EKPO table .

Best Regards

Kiran

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM META_PO_GETDETAIL with the purchase order ID

Kind regards,

Yann

0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks. But have to pass four fields from the ECC purchase requisition(Standard fields) to the SRM shopping cart(Custom fileds) as an enhancement the standard replication program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. I found that one BADI in this program BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT.

In this BADI, I have added 3 custom fields to the structure <b>bbpt_er_sc_item_cust_c_pi</b>. I tried to populate these custom fileds in debugging mode. I can see the SC in SRM system. But I did not find the entry in

BBP_PDISC table.

Please suggest me If you have done implementation for the BADI <b>BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT.</b>

Best Regards

Kiran

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't implement this badi so far...

Kind regards,

Yann

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest me How to resolve this?

Thanks & Regards

Saikiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you looking for a PO or Purchase Requistion ?

For PO replication, use the BADI in the SRM system - BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT is the BADI in R/3 System and is for Purchase Requsitions.

<u>Related links and OSS Notes to refer -></u>

Note 787426 - Mapping back-end purchasing group to SRM purchasing group

Note 931378 - Requester using the BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT BAdI

Note 982293 - Ext requirements: Purchasing group data not transferred

Note 784440 - Purchasing group/organization with external requirements

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is PR only.As I mentioned earlier,

I have to pass four fields from the ECC purchase requisition(Standard fields) to the SRM shopping cart(Custom fileds) as an enhancement the standard replication program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. I found that one BADI in this program BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT.

In this BADI, I have added 3 custom fields to the structure bbpt_er_sc_item_cust_c_pi. I tried to populate these custom fileds in debugging mode. I can see the SC in SRM system. But I did not find the entry in

BBP_PDISC table.

Best Regards

Saikiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Please go through this -></b></u>

You mean to say you added 3 customer fields in the SAP Customer Include - CI_BAPI_SC_ITEM_C in the R/3 backend system. And in debugging, you populated those values with some data but this is not visible in SRM shopping cart - Customer Item Extension table.

<u>In SRM system, Customer fields that are stored in the tables bbp_pdiss or bbp_pdisc as well as fields in table bbp_pdisb (bidding engine), are not returned (that is, returned empty) in case of a GetDetail on a historical version.</u>

<b>See the following SAP OSS Notes as well -> </b>

Note 777679 - Customer fields with historical versions read incorrectly

Note 703762 - XML customer enhancements: Problems with numeric enhancement

Note 494541 - User-defined fields in XML communication

Note 458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

Note 1054020 - ITEM CUF fields not transferred to BADI BBP_MON_SC

Do update me as well.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I can able to see these values in BBP_PDISC table. As well I need to populate vendor text(SRM) from ECC. In which table, We can see this information (field) in SRM and how to pass this value from ECC through BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. Please suggest.

Best Regads

Saikiran

Answers (0)