cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table spacing / wrapping and input field highlighting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a table with a few text view columns and one input column.

The text views have wrapping enabled and the table width is set at 700px.

This ends up looking really funny if the input field has a long string in it and one of the text views are wrapped over 10 lines with only one word per line.

Question 1: Is there any way I can wrap an input field / use a text edit in a table?

When the page loads and the input field doesn't have a value in it and one of the views are wrapped over a few lines, the input field is not visible. You have to click at the top of the cell where the cursor changes to make the input field visible.

Question 2: Is there any way I can change the background colour of the input field or give it a border?

thanks

Anton Kruse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anton,

<i>Question 1: Is there any way I can wrap an input field / use a text edit in a table?</i>

No, just use form-like set of Input Controls below/right-to table to edit concerete record. Sure, all controls must be bound to same node attributes.

<i>Question 2: Is there any way I can change the background colour of the input field or give it a border?</i>

No, but you can try theme editor to alter theme of whole WD application

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Valery

I'm not sure I understand what you are answering about Q1.

Pls could you step it out more clearly.

thanks

Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anton,

I mean just dupliacte controls used as table cell editors to controls used outside table. And use the latest for editing.

VS