cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prepare for XI Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This Raj, working as SAP -ABAP consultant. i want to do XI certification.

Is XI contents any specific area for ABAP...?,

give me clear idea about it.

Thanks & Regards

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also check this link on XI certification details and from where to start to learn XI:

Also check these starter series of blogs written by Sravya:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

I hope this will resolve all ur cocerns. If still you have any query, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

very thanks.

Now i got the clear idea about XI Certification.

Thanks & Regards

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekaran,

To do XI certification you should have good knowledge of XI first. As you mentioned that you are a ABAP consultant and I suppose you do not have much knowledge of XI till now, so start learning XI first and then go for certification. There are two types of XI certification: Technical Consultant and Development Consultant. Being a developer you will go for Development Certification in XI stream. Below are few links that will guide you for certification need and what are the requisites for XI certifcation:

SAP Consultant Certification Requirements:

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700003517532005E

Blog on A Beginners Guide to XI Certification Details:

/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/03/a-beginners-guide-to-xi-certification-details

P.S. Reward points if answer is helpful.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan