cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return delivery problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I'm making return delivery for just a part of the total quantity of goods. I'm creating return order in reference to invoice. Despite of that I want to make return on just a half of quantity there is copied full amount from billing.

I found similar process in the system and in this case amount is recalculated right way. Return order has the same pricing procedure as my wrong one but:

- the same condition type has different settings.

My question is:

How it is possible that configuration of condition type (in pricing) changes in different cases?

Maybe it's some user exit which changing it? How can I find it?

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal ,

You can look at the routines which are assigned to the condition type in the pricing procedure or alternative base value calculation routines.

Reward points if this helps

Thanks

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalakar,

You wrote:

You can look at the routines which are assigned to the condition type in the pricing procedure - I' looking for that in tcode VOFM

alternative base value calculation routines - where can I find that?

Thanks for helping your beginner colleague!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

condition type works based on the acess sequence asssigned to it. Like if the acc. seq has more than on condition table, then whichever fits the context wouldbe picked. Probably in a billing document it might behave differently than a std. sales order if say an sales document type is used in building the access sequence.

As well the routines do influence how the condition works.

Hope it helps.

thanks

Sadhu Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your fast response.