cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MaxDB and BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have Server R/3 as a server and now I am connecting it via BAPI. I added some users to MAXDB using BAPIs and I can get the list of them with BAPI's help.

Now I want to find the data using SQL Studio or DBM command line but I can not! I looked at USERS table but there is no data there!!

I am adding data in code using DEVELOPER user and connecting to MAXDB using SUPERDBA user.

Can anyone tell me where are these information stored?! How can I access them?

Thanks,

Nazanin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TTK
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Nazanin

The user management of R/3 is different to the user management of the database. AFAIK, the ERP-system handles all user contexts of its own and uses a single database user for data persistence.

Summary:

ERP-user != database-user

With kind regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I got it! but I want to know where are these information stored and also from User Management section, how can I see the details of these users?!

When I login in user management console, I can just see the current user's information.

Thanks,

Nazanin

TTK
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Nazanin

What do you mean with "User Management Console"? If this is an SAP-ERP part, it is not specific to MaxDB.

Probably another SDN-group can help you much better then, but unfortunately I do not know, where to look first.

Regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

The server is up in this URL :

http://localhost:50000/

There is section called "User Management" here ! I mean this section.

Thanks,

Nazanin

TTK
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

localhost is the local name of your server. An IP-address would be better, but probably won't work, if you are behind a firewall.

Maybe you can make a screen shot of the tool.

Regards Thomas