cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract updation for Delivered material quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem related, contract and release order updating with reference to delivered material quantity.

for example let's say contract is created for 1000 units of material A, after that sales order with reference to contract is created for 500 units and delivery is created for 300 units then remaining order quantity cannot be delivered as customer master is maintained so.

Now I want to create sales order for 700 units of 'A' but system is not allowing to do so saying the 500 units are already referenced.

If i use rejection reason in sales order still system is not allowing to create a new sales order with 700 units.

How to solve this issue?

Please Help

Thanks and regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

When you craete a sales order with r eference to contact for 500 items out of 1000 items,Generally it accepts for another 500 items only it doesnt accepts for 700 items as you have done delivery for 300 items,

So you can do delivery for 200 items with reference to the sales order as we can put tick to partial deliveries in the customer master record.,

This solves your issue to create a delivery for the 200 items with reference to order & create a order with reference to contract for the remaining 500 goods

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

thank you very much for your immediate reply.

But the issue is a sales order will have only one delivery as the sales order contains freight amount at header level which helps calculate the excise duties as the prices quoted to customer include freight and duties.

So now is that possible to update the delivered quantity at contract level so that undelivered quantity can be referenced to create another sales order and can be delivered.

To describe the process:

A contract will be created, a sales order will be created for required delivery quantity then delivery will be created. In case due to some problems if delivery quantity is less than sales order then the undelivered quantity will be getting updated in sales order. and the sales order undelivered quantity will be rejected and the contract will get updated.

Please help.

Regards

Amit