cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPRICING--IMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can any body explanin the concept of REPRICING in Sale invoice/Out bound Delivery/Sales Order.

Can we make changes in pricing procedure in outbound delivery, if so what are the parameter need to met to make pricing changes in OD

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat Reddy,

Yes manam narayana has posted right answer, and your requirement is still in pending , for this i would like to add some more points

ex: u raise a sales order and did the delivery, but during billing time material prices are reduced due to many reasons , then customer asked the invoice with updated price, in this situation u have to do some settings in copy control deliver- billing , u keep pricing type as B- carry out new pricing , then the moment u do bill system will take the updated price because of this setting , this is really helpful for endusers, even if they forget to update the manual price , through copy control setting system will consider the updated price in billing document

hope it helps u , if it is pls REWARD ME

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sale document in condition tab page you have the option of carry out new pricing.When you click this system will read all the condition records once again and redermine the condition value as per active condition records if atall they have been changed or new records for new condition types which are included in same pricing procedure are active.

Also in copy control you can define the pricing type as per requirement.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

THanx a lot for youre immediate reply. Can you tell me where we can make changes in pricing while doing Out bound delivery.

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat.,

In delivery we can give your pricing procedure

The menu path is

SPRO-LOGISTIC EXECUTION-SHIPPING-BASIC SHIPPING FUNCTIONS-PRICING

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & regards

Narayana