cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Livecycle designer not opening up --urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have insatalled Adobe form designer in my systerm ..

I am getting an exception NO Authority raised.

I have not intalled ADS .. but I am not trying for any runtime . I want to just open up the designer in SFP .

any idea ?

Regards

Abhilash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhi,

Can you be more clear? Can you give us more information on the error that you were facing ?

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Raja this issue has been solved the issue was with the Authority . I installed the SAP GUI and with proper authorization now it is working fine ...

I need another help from you in SFP ( am creating a form for the first time although i have posted many queries ) will the biding btw context and layout designer happen automatically .. I mean to say if i create a contxt and drag on tothe form builder will this take care of the binding ( or do i need to go to the binding tab and assign it to the context element ) here the ADS is getg configured only so mean while I am trying out the designer part ..

pls send me any link related to binding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Yes, If you are dragging the fields from the data view pallette the binding will be done automatically. To check later if the binding is properly done you can check at the Object -> binding pallette.

Rgds,

Anto

Answers (0)