cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How this VPRS value is calculated. I perceive that it is coming from material master but how it coming to the sales order pricing procedure.

In pricing procedure for VPRS condition type, we have a requirement type 4 and subtotal to is B other than this we don't have any settings for VPRS condition type in pricing procedure. My doubt is how this cost of the material is coming to the sales order in Pricing procedure automatically. Pls help me to understand this...

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat.,

VPRS in requirement is 4,This pulls the condition type,<u><b>and in item category we mention determine cost</b></u>,With the help of this the cost of the material is dragged to the sales order

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

I guess this is a requirement, it is nothing to do with the logic what i percieve.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

In item category we set whether it is relevent for determine cost or not,This drags the amount, & I heard once the condition category G,For VPRS which is for internal cost helps the VPRS condition type to get the cost from material master

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narayana,

I think this may not be the proper logic but you have given a very good explanations for this. Thanks alot for your time and efforts.

Still we need to open this thread for clarifications for our purpose.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat.,

As far as i know that the condotion category G pulls the Cost of the material from material master .,

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

in material master .. accounting 1 view you have moving price and standard price... you have give any one of those prices... once you enter the materail.. it goes and see wthere your price is there or not.. if you maintain VPRS in your procedure.. it automatically picks in sales order....

reward if it helps..

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I understood what u have explained me but how it is happening there must be a logic for this. I would like to understant that logic.

Venkat