cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC-XI-JDBC: mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus...

I had a problem in IDOC mapping to JDBC.

If any body have mapping template or any blog.. related to MATMAS.. please help me..

I don't know how to map the idoc structure to JDBC structure..

points will be given immediately..

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi contact 2to,

Just refer the following link... question of MATMAS mapping discussed here:-

Regards,

Ashwin M

reward if helpful

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello

if you provide ur jdbc structure i will give you the mapping from matmas to your JDBC structure

Regards

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sheetal

My IDOC structure is----

MY JDBC Struc is

as................................................................MT_MATMAS_MSSQL(Msg type name)

This struc...is common----

STATEMENTNAME(0..1)

............................................................................TEST (1..1)

.................................................................................ACTION ..REQUIRED

.................................................................................TABLE...(MATMAS TABLE IS CREATED IN MSSQL)

.................................................................................ACCESS(1..1)

......................................................................................BEGIN ...REQUIRED

......................................................................................EDI_DC40..1...1

......................................................................................E1MARAM...1...9999

......................................................................................E1UPSLINK..1...1

THIS IS MY JDBC STRUCTURE..

I sent the screen shorts to your company email id..please check it and help me..

i am able to get the idoc from sap r3 to Xi ,,, now i want to send that idoc to database..

help me please.

Kumar..

sapep@lycos.com

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Map each of the Source Field of the Matmas Idoc to the Corresponding Element in tha JDBC strcuture that you have created.

Map the ACTION to a Constant INSERT , and the TABLE with a Constant containing the TABLE Name., Other fields will be a stright map.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhavesh.

Thanks for your reply. i did what you sent to me.. and in testing i am not getting an output..its showing successfully executed.. please check your mail.

regards

kumar