cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have to do an integration testing. my data flow is correct in dev client.

i want various scenarios of integration testing. Plz let me know all the possible scenarios where SD has its integration with other modules.

the moment i do PGI, its trigerring material and accounting documents. plz let me knkow the other cases.

kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Integration test is done by all modules together and mapping your clients

business scenarios one by one so that all his buscenarios are mapped

in an integrated manner.

for example you (SD) may be the starting point by which you may initiate the

business process with a quotation and subsequently with order delivery pgi.

Now other modules should come in to complete this cycle and finally again SD

may be raising the invoice.

I hope you would have got an idea for integartion test.reward points if it is useful.

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using Solution Manager, you will get genarated automatic Integration Test scripts as per your business processes maped.

As each business client wise has unique test script as per the business processes. If you get ready made from some one ... chanches are more to miss your own required testing scripts

Please check the below link -

https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/valuesapupdates

These are the test scripts by SAP, for this you will need the Service Market place access.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please kindly send me the documents as well - dolyholic@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anil.,

Give your mail id,i will send you a integration test case,so you can understand better

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

plz have my email id

anilkmrh@gmail.com

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Sent mail.,

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls send me also on gopals.sd@gmail.com

Thanking You

Shastri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Anil

Thanks in advance, can you please send the test case to my email id too;

rajumk93@yahoo.com

war regards

narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

Can u plz send the Test cases for integration testing to this mail id : mohan.avula@gmail.com

Thanks n regards......

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Integration testing is a testing needed to find the results where the integration takes place between 2 or more modules.for instance....

as a SD consultant you have to create a sales document...once user have entered all the details of materials and respective quantities in sales documentnow once u ENTER or SAVE the document,the system automatically checks the delivery date wether if cutomer req date is possible or should go for availability check and give you the possible date by sap system(this process with be taken care by MM module).here the intergration with MM and SD takes place.

another scenario with SD and FICO...

ONCE user enter details(materials and quantities) in sales document of particular customer ...and ON SAVE or ENTER...the system will check if this cutomer is eligible for obtaining a credit limit or not OR if the system can create any new sales order by making sure if any payments are not pending with previous transactions.(this will be taken care by SD and FICO INTEGRATION)...I THINK THIS WILL HELP U .

SURYA.

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

integration between SD FI MM

The link between SD and MM :-

1. When you create sales order in SD, all the details of the items are copied from Material master of MM.

2. MRP and availibility check related data is also taken from MM although you control this data in SD also.

3. While you create inbound/outbound delivery with reference to a sales order,the shipping point determination takes place with the help of the loading group, plant data, shipping conditions etc. This also refers to Material Master.

4. The material which you are entering in a sales order must be extended to the sales area of your sales order/customer otherwise you cannot transact with this material.

There are many such links between SD and MM.

Now the link between SD and FI :-

1. Whenever you create a delivery with reference to a sales order, goods movement takes place in the bacgground. eg. In case of standard sales order, you create an outbound goods delivery to the customer.

Here movement 601 takes place. This movement is configured in MM. Also, this movement hits some G/L account in FI. Every such movement of good s hits some G/L account.

2. The accounts posting in FI is done with reference to the billing documents (invoice, debit note, credit note etc) created in SD. Thus this is a link between SD and FI

3. Tax determination: In case of a tax determination also, there is a direct link between SD and MM

SD Integration points with other modules

SD module is highly integrated with the other modules in SAP.

Sales Order –

Integration Points Module

•Availability Check - MM

•Credit Check - FI

•Costing - CO/ MM

•Tax Determination - FI

•Transfer of Requirements - PP/ MM

Delivery & Goods Issue –

Integration Points Module

•Availability Check - MM

•Credit Check - FI

•Reduces stock - MM