cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS Value should be Zero in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

how can i get a value zero for VPRS in sales order, is there any settings that i need to make ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwath,

Could you please tell us the reason for puting the Zero value for VPRS.

You can copy the same from material master.For that just tick "determine cost" in your item category configuration and also in your pricing procedure put the routine as 4 in front of VPRS.

VPRS is generally a statistical condition and is not generally used in the calculation of pricing procedure.

If you will put your price as zero in the material master then this will affect the valuation of material.So i guess you shouldn't put this as zero.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASWANTH.,

We get VPRS in to sales order from Material master & it is mandatory that in item category we should give a tick mark on determine cost,So that VPRS is drawn from the material master & also it is a statastical entry which doesnt effect oyur ledger accounts,So if you want make it O,Then in Material master in ACCOUNTING tab ,Dont give the cost of the material

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

what madan says is right. But plz check whether it is marked for any statistical entry in ur pricing procedure. if this is true then i suggest not to change ur scenario as they must be wanting the VPRS only for statistical prices. I guess the doc. must not be relavant for billing. plz reply back.

kumar.

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

VPRS cost is the price of the material master .. u can change the VPRS cost in the material master .

go to MM02 and enter the material with plant information . here go to the accounting views (accounting 1 tab). here u will find moving price .. here u can enter 0.

let me know if u still have problem

thanks

madhan

plz do reward points if it sovles ur issue