cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have created a customer master record and given the credit limit of $ 20.

when i create a sales order which amounts over $ 20 the system is just giving me the warning message and allowing me to carry with other functions like delivery,pgi and iinvoice.

i want the system to give the warning message while creating the sales order and block my delivery so that i can release the order in VKM3.

plz help me to achieve this.

kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This can be solved from customizing. goto OVA8 . in that select your credit control area, risk category, credit group and the credit control . (make sure to select correct one normally for u it will be high risk sales order)

then click item detail button in the CHECKS fields put a check mark for dynamic box.. and to its right A is for warning message . and then click save..

now try to create the sales order .. this will reflect the warning message and will block if credit limit exceeded ...

plss correct me if im wrong

let me know if u still have problem

thanks

madhan

reward if usefull

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil Kumar,

as per your requirement the system to give the warning message while creating the sales order and block delivery so that u can release the order in VKM3.

so follow these steps:

1).configure simple credit check

2).and the main setting is in (OR) sales document functionality ( VOV8 ) check credit limit field and keep as C-run cimple credit check and delivery block

this is the key setting , u r problem will get solved,

if it helps pls reward me

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Goto transaction OVA8 and just tick the "STATUS/BLOCK" field .

Also check your item category that the credit active field is ticked out there.

Regards

Karan