cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrictions in modification authorization in PPOMA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I’d like some help in the following situation:

I have two different organizational structures in my system (Structure A and Structure B). I’d like to restrict an user to be able to modify and visualize only Structure A in transaction PPOMA_BBP and PPOSA_BBP.

Does anyone know if it is possible to do this restriction trough authorization in user’s role?

Additional information: both structures are in the same Root Node.

Best Regards

Fabricio Coutinho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fabricio,

I think there's no way to control to this level, you can create a role with the authorizations to access to the <i><b>current plan</b></i>, but in your case, both structures are in the same <i><b>Plan version</b></i>. I think you have to find other option.

Regards,

Jose Luis D.

null

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

Using the BADI BADI HRBAS00_GET_PROFL is possible restrict structures in PPOMA_BBP.

also it must be created one autorization profile in transaction oosp and in user role using object PLOG_CON

Best Regards

Fabricio

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Only using structural authorization (OOSB and OOSP) wasn't sufficient for this ?

Rgds,

Pierre

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes OOSB and OOSP are enough.

Don't forget that if your admin user is also a buyer in SRM, the restriction you set-up in these 2 transactions are impacting your user !

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabricio,

I'm having a more or less similar situation. Have you been able to find a solution? If so, would you please be so kind to share it with us.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please create a new thread ?

Kind regards,

Yann