Did you mean: 

Invoice versus Credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

This is my scenario:

1 Invoice with value 100

2 credit memo whith value 100 with ref. to invoice

3 the system let me create more credit memos for the same invoice exceeding de invoice original value. (it just informes me that there are other credit memos) how can i prevent this ?

Regards

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pulo.,

You have already created a credit memo with r eference to the invoice,So again to create anothere credit memo with reference to the invoice,You should need to create a custom routine to satisfy the requirement,

Discuss with ABAPERs as they can help you

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana.

You did'nt understand my problem. It is the oposit. The system LET ME create other credit memos, and i DONT want that.

Thank you for your reply

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Ideal scenario in your case will be

1.Credit memo request with reference to Invoice.

2.Credit memo with reference to Credit memo request.

Here you have the option of field Billing quantity in your case it should be A (Order quantity less invoiced quantity)

Here system will check for credit memo already issued and thus there will be check in the system.

In F2 to CR copy control we don't have this facility.If you still want to use it you have to go for Routine in copy control at item level.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish,

This is exacly what i am doing. But if i try to create other credit memos requests to the same invoice the sistem sends me a yellow message ("Credit memos already exist for item 000010:") BUT LETS ME GO ON AND CREATE IT ANY WAY. Can i transforme this yellow message in a red message ?

Thank you for your reply

Paulo Almeida

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to use User Exit for these,.... ask you ABAPer to restrict the same....

reward if it helps...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

kindly check the copy controls between f2 and g2.

thank you

sriram.