cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong password installing netweaver components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to install the Adobe Document Service on a test system with a ERP ECC5.0 ABAP Web AS and a Java-Addin. However, everytime installation asks me to enter the password for <sid>adm, an error occurred (and the password I've entered is correct, no doubt about that). I've changed the password for <sid>adm in the past (and then changed it back to the originial one, which is the one I am using now) . Is there some cache that I need clear? Here is the trace:

INFO 2007-05-28 11:44:34

CJSlibModule::writeInfo_impl() Found these instances:sid: T10, number: 11, name: SCS11, host: saptest11sid: T10, number: 12, name: D12, host: saptest11sid: T10, number: 10, name: DVEBMGS10, host: SAPTEST11

TRACE [iaxxejsexp.cpp:208]

EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook() Central instance is DVEBMGS10 on SAPTEST11.

TRACE [iaxxclib.cpp:165]

load() Opened iamodutl.dll

TRACE [iaxxccntrl.cpp:493]

CController::stepExecuted() The step getWebASObjectFromProfile with key cAdobeMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|GenericAskJavahomeAndPasswords|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|getWebASObjectFromProfile has been executed successfully.

TRACE [iaxxcdgprc.cpp:635]

CDialogProcessor::processDialogs() Executing dialog step cAdobeMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|GenericAskJavahomeAndPasswords|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|getJavaHomeFromSdmJavaProperties

CController::stepExecuted() The step getJavaHomeFromSdmJavaProperties with key cAdobeMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|GenericAskJavahomeAndPasswords|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|getJavaHomeFromSdmJavaProperties has been executed successfully.

CDialogProcessor::processDialogs() Executing dialog step cAdobeMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|GenericAskJavahomeAndPasswords|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|askSidadmPassword

TRACE [synxcaccmg.cpp:766]

CSyADsPath::fromString(t10adm) Account t10adm has ADS path 'WinNT://ITRESEARCH/t10adm'

TRACE [synxcaccnt.cpp:864]

iastring CSyAccountImpl::getSID(IUnknown* pUnk) const t10adm has SID S-1-5-21-1129974525-3004259040-4197745379-3288

TRACE [synxcuser.cpp:1072]

CSyUserImpl::isExistingOnOS() existence check for user t10adm returned true.

TRACE [syxxccache.cpp:208]

CSyAccountCache::getUserImpl(name="t10adm", sid="", create=false, ISyProgressObserver* ) inserted account (t10adm, S-1-5-21-1129974525-3004259040-4197745379-3288, USER) into the accountcache.

TRACE [synxccuren.cpp:780]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::getEffectiveUser(iastring&) lib=iamodos module=CIaOsExecuteseffective user corresponds to real user

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:189]

showDialog() showing dlg d_AskWindowsDomainAndSidadmPassword_GenericJavaInstallation

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:205]

showDialog() <dialog sid="d_AskWindowsDomainAndSidadmPassword_GenericJavaInstallation"><dialog/>

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:845]

showDialog() waiting for an answer from gui

TRACE [iaxxdlghnd.cpp:98]

CDialogHandler::doHandleDoc() CDialogHandler: ACTION_NEXT requested

TRACE [synxcuser.cpp:517]

bool CSyUserImpl::checkPassword(iastring sPassword) const checking password of user t10adm succeeded

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:212]

showDialog() <dialog sid="d_AskWindowsDomainAndSidadmPassword_GenericJavaInstallation"><dialog/>

CController::stepExecuted() The step askSidadmPassword with key cAdobeMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|GenericAskJavahomeAndPasswords|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|askSidadmPassword has been executed successfully.

CDialogProcessor::processDialogs() Executing dialog step cAdobeMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|GenericAskJavahomeAndPasswords|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|storeSidadmPassword

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:451]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall() JS Callback has thrown unknown exception

WARNING 2007-05-28 11:45:08 [iaxxccntrl.cpp:477]

CController::stepExecuted() The step storeSidadmPassword with step key cAdobeMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|GenericAskJavahomeAndPasswords|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|storeSidadmPassword was executed with status ERROR.

TRACE [iaxxcsihlp.hpp:301]

main()

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:845]

showDialog() waiting for an answer from gui

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are tring to install on Unix.... you have to clear flaags ...

pwdadm -c <sid>adm

Regards

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to install on windows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did you chck the user flags in computer management?

Check the flag password never expire..

Regards

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

yes, I've checked that both password and account never expire

regards,

Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to select install step option local ... don't select ADS...

Regards

Ben

Answers (0)