cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should be the settings to have different pricing procedure in credit memo request when created with ref to Invoice.

for eg:OR -0001 01 01 A 1 = RVAA01

CR-0001 01 01 9 1 = RVAA02

When I am trying to create credit memo request with reference to invoice the pricing procedure assigned to OR is getting copied.This is standard functionality.

But my requirement is to have pricing procedure assigned to credit memo request ie Eg RVAA02.

I need to have RVAA02 instead of standard RVAA01 in my credit memo request.this should reflect when I create credit memo request with reference to (F2) invoice.

What should be my settings in copy controls.I tried changing pricing type with 'B' and other copying requirements but without success.

Can anybody let me know what should be the settings in copy controls.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Malik,

Go to VOV8, select OR goto details and assign document pricing procedure A.

select CR goto details and assign document pricing procedure 9.

In OVKK, assign pricing procedure as below:

0001 01 01 A 1 = RVAA01

0001 01 01 9 1 = RVAA02

In copy controls VTAF, maintain pricing type as 'B'.

Let me know if it works or not.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same problem. have you got any solution

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can defineately have a separate pricing for Credit Memo request. All you need to do is have a separate Document Pricing Procedure for credit memo request & in copy control fron Reference Invoice to Credit Memo request, have Pricing type as 'B' i.e carry out new pricing.

This should meet your requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

when I tried with pricing type 'B' carry out new pricing still I am not able to copy the pricing procedure RVAA02 instead of RVAA01.

Do I need to have carry out new pricing setting to be done in Pricing procedure T.code OVKK.

Letme know.

Thanks and regards

Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must have already maintained the combination for determination of new pricing procedure as under:

0001 01 01 9 1 = RVAA02 for CR.

Also check the item category maintained in copy control. I still wondor if you have already done the necessary configuration, why is it not picking the required pricing procedure.

One more thing I would suggest is do the transaction in debug mode along with a apaber & track at what point the how the pricing is being determined.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mallik.,

It is mandatory to kmaintain the pricing procedure determination in OVKK,As you want different pricing procedure you should give a new doccument pricing procedure and determine it in OVKK,

I have already suggested you to determine in OVKK in my previous post also,Do that & pricing type B 9in item category of copy controls,

IT will solve your problem

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana