cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a partner determination procedure for sales document header and included all the partner functions SP, SH, PY,BP & also contact person. I have assigned it to the order type ZOR. But when I am trying to create a sales order, the SP & SH is greyed out. when I switch the procedure to std TA, it's working.

What would be the reason ? Need quick answeres from the experts.

Full points will be rewarded.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Have you created new partner functions? there will be similar problem if u create new partner functions, use the same partner functions and you will find the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copying existing procedures is easy way out. When books like Glen Willams and SAP manuals say create new and make no mention of copying , then there is something wrong.

I think something is missed which has not been mentioned in these manuals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check Whether check box for not changable is ticked on ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem when i created new function , Copying TA resolved this issue.

I could not figure why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

SP & SH might have been Not changeble mode i think so in your partner determination procedure assighhned to sales doccument header., BUt in TA there may be no tick for not changeble., It is better copying the standard Procedure TA for your requirement instead of going for new entreies

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana