cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed load/report packs/picking list/ unlock picking list functionaliti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a functionality in SAP (PICKING LIST, UNLOCK PICKING LIST and CONFIRMED LOAD)

Can anyone give me the transaction codes for the above mentioned functionaoities and also the flow ?

This is very urgent. I have to deliver this in another 2 days

thanks in advance

Regards,

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

but my query is -> in our application, sap interacts with SCS (supply chain system) and it sends back some details back to sap. i want to know where we can see them in sap and how to simulate it in sap

do let me know if you need any more inputs from my side

regards

raja

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not very clear because I do not know you SCS and biz logics.

the status of the deliveries can be verified in VL06O as I told you.

In Sap you can pick the quantities updating the picking quantities in the delivery OR creating a transfer order if you use WM for stock transfers.

The loading times can be maintained in delivery header OR you have to manage the transportation module to have more detailed control of it.

The picking list can be printed from msg. EK00 or from WM transfer order.

The bill of lading can be printed from the delivery or transportation.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh.,

In VL06 ,You can find all the functionalities,Out of VL06P is used for thr picking list

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In tcode VL06O you have a comprehenvise report about deliveries in the various statuses you need.

Also let me know if you have to make customizing for deliveries or not and if you use WM module to manage the stoks.

Roberto