cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I configured file to file using BPM following the link /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

in this scenario, i have not used business systems, used only business services. created two receiver determinations- one from source to bpm and second from bpm to target. and created all the necessary steps as per mentioned in the blog.

now when i place the file in source directory, its getting processed, i checked in sxmb_moni, it says file is delivered. but i could not able to see the file in target directory.

when i checked in sxmb_moni_bpe, giving my service name it says that "No workitem exist". I checked in sxi_cache, the return code is 0 only.

everything seems to be fine, still i could not able to get file in the target directory.

plz share ur ideas and suggest me how to resolve the problem.

regards,

satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Goto sxi_cache and check the return code of your integration process.

It should be 0, else reactivate it you will find a activate button there.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could able to see only one message in SXMB_MONI, that is the message sent to PE. What is the other message I should get?

Also I have already checked sxi_cache, there the return code is 0.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the same scenario using third party business sytem instead of business service in ID. Even then I could not able to get file at target side.

In sxmb_moni, it shows only one message that file is transferred to PE.

In sxmb_moni_bpe when i was giving my service it says that "no workitem exist". In sxi_cache the return code is 0.

I doubt whether my BPE is working or not? How to check whether it is working or not?

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I doubt whether my BPE is working or not? How to check whether it is working or not?

You can monitor the status of every component from RWB --> Component monitoring

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> i checked in sxmb_moni, it says file is delivered

You should get 2 msgs in SXMB_MONI. Have u got this?

Click on the PE at inbound/outbound catetgory and see the log.

Here if all the steps are success, check the communication channel monitoring for receiver communication channel.

Regards,

Jai Shankar